Selling at Our Timed Auctions
The J.J. Kane Auction Timed, Online Auction Selling ProcessYou have surplus or idle fleet and equipment and you need a simple process to connect with buyers, nationwide and around the globe. With J.J. Kane, you can sell your items through a simple online auction format! Just call us and we’ll take care of the rest. The J.J. Kane auction selling process for our timed, online-only is easy and straight-forward.
- Contact us to discuss your needs and we will help offer solutions.
- Consign your items and help provide J.J. Kane with basic info about the truck or equipment.
- We can come out and gather the information to describe your items, take pictures.
- We advertise your items using the latest digital marketing channels and connect to a world of buyers.
- We connect your items with buyers and allow them to inspect equipment at an auction yard the day before live auctions, during a preview day.
- Bids are placed and you sell your item to the high bidder in these live auctions.
- Once your item has sold, we handle the paperwork and the collection of payment for you.
- We release your items to the new owners and they take delivery.
As Easy As It Gets!Our online auction process is as easy as it gets. If you have questions just use the form on this page and we will contact you quickly; or give us a call at (844) 455-5263.
Information We Need – and we can come get it, to make it easy for youHere’s more about the information necessary to provide buyers with helpful details and images of the items you are selling. Buyers need solid information including:
- Year, Make, Model.
- Vehicle identification number and/or equipment serial number.
- Engine, transmission and mileage.
- Details about extra features of the equipment.
- Details about the condition of the equipment, including any known defects or problems.
- Be sure to include the owner’s, operator’s, parts/service and maintenance manuals with the item you are selling.
- Photos are an expectation of buyers. We need several good images of each item. More photos are better, so buyers can really get a close look at what you are offering them.