What is Live Off-Site?
Selling Items in Live Auctions from Remote Locations – Live Off-Site
If you have an item you would like to sell at an upcoming auction and it is close to the site but you are unable to transport the item to one of our auction yards, our Live Off-Site option may work for you. We can incorporate your nearby items into a live auction close to you. This allows flexibility when you need to sell something and want it in a live auction, but you cannot transport the item to an auction site.
We incorporate Live Off-Site items into one of our weekly Live auctions, so you have the benefit of being included in a live auction, selling your items “Live Off-Site.”
What are the benefits of selling Live Off-Site?
- Quick sale.
- No transportation cost.
- Live Auctions (both on-site and online) generate excitement and a sense of urgency for buyers.
How does it work?
Contact J.J. Kane and authorize us to sell your equipment.
- Items are inspected, images and equipment details regarding condition of the items are collected.
- Be sure to include the owner’s, operator’s, parts/service and maintenance manuals with the item you are selling.
- Seller determines level of interaction with buyer.
- J.J. Kane advertises using multiple media channels to make items available to a world of buyers.
- Note: Buyers are purchasing Live Off-Site items with the same terms as all other items in our auctions—As-is, Where-Is with No Guarantees.
The following table shows a comparison of auctioning Live Off-Site items versus auctioning live at an auction site.