Selling at Our Live Auctions
The J.J. Kane Auction Selling Process
You have surplus or idle fleet and equipment and you need a simple process to connect with buyers, nationwide and around the globe. With J.J. Kane, you can sell your items through a simple format! Just call us and we’ll take care of the rest. The J.J. Kane auction selling process is easy and straight-forward.
- You consign your items and provide J.J. Kane with basic info about the truck or equipment.
- We can come out and gather the information to describe your items, take pictures and help you arrange to move your items to a Live auction yard or you can plan to sell your items Live Off-Site, remote, when you are close to a Live event.
- We advertise your items using the latest digital marketing channels and connect you to a world of buyers.
- We connect your items with buyers and allow them to inspect equipment at an auction yard the day before live auctions, during a preview day.
- Bids are placed and you sell your item to the high bidder in these Live auction events.
- Once your item has sold, we handle the paperwork and the collection of payment for you.
- After payment, your items are released to the new owners and they take delivery.
Next, we send you a check or wire your auction proceeds.
As Easy As It Gets!
Our full service selling process is as easy as it gets. We can handle every aspect of the process for you, or you can choose to be more involved, if you like. If you can think of something we can do to make it simpler, tell us and we will work to accommodate your needs.
Information We Need – and we will come get it, to make it easy for you
Here’s more about the information necessary to provide buyers with helpful details and images of the items you are selling. Buyers need solid information including:
- Year, Make, Model.
- Vehicle identification number and/or equipment serial number.
- Engine, transmission and mileage.
- Details about extra features of the equipment.
- Details about the condition of the equipment, including any known defects or problems.
- Be sure to include the owner’s, operator’s, parts/service and maintenance manuals with the item you are selling.
- Photos are an expectation of buyers. We need several good images of each item. More photos are better, so buyers can really get a close look at what you are offering them.
Detailed information and photos are important in order for us to properly advertise items. Our J.J. Kane Apps (available soon in the App Store & Google Play) make it easy to provide information and photos that will help increase your return.
Contact us through the form on the left or call us for a confidential discussion of your needs at (844) 455-5263.