We Tailor Our Selling Process to Your Needs
With J.J. Kane, you can simply call us and we’ll take care of the rest. The J.J. Kane auction selling process is simple and straight-forward.
- You consign and provide J.J. Kane with basic info about the truck or equipment, or we can come out and gather the information and take pictures, to help you.
- We advertise the auction of your equipment.
- We arrange for the inspection of equipment sold in online auctions.
- We sell your vehicle in our auction, whether on site or at a Live Off-Site auction.
- Once the vehicle has sold, we handle the paperwork and the collection of payment from the buyer.
- Then we send you your check!
Our selling process is as easy as it gets. If you can think of something we can do to make it easier, tell us and we will work to accommodate your needs. When seller want to be more involved in the process, we welcome that. We taylor our process to the needs of each seller, because no two sellers have exactly the same needs.
Here’s more about what we need from you, the seller. We need to collect some information about the vehicle or equipment item because the buyers need solid information including:
- Year, Make, Model
- Vehicle identification number and/or equipment serial number
- Engine, transmission and mileage
- Details about extra features of the equipment
- Photos are an expectation of buyers! We need several images of each item. More is better, so buyers can see what we are offering them.
Detailed information and photos are important in order for us to properly advertise and promote your fleet and equipment items. Any additional information on condition of your items is helpful. We want to fully disclose any defects you are aware of to they buyers of your items.